*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789313-What-do-you-think
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#789313 added August 20, 2013 at 10:59pm
Restrictions: None
What do you think?
As always I reread the previous entry. I still miss you Mikie. Your picture sits on a bureau in my room for me to see and say "Good morning" or "Good night" every day.
The subject for now is how life is. In two words, "a mess."
Just like you Mikie, I am getting older. I am not as slim as I was before. I can't run as I want to. I just wonder 'where did I go?' I think maybe some alien came and sapped the life out of me.
But I am working. I am studing my review lessons for sign language and I am here. (that should count for something.)
I envy those people I see who are in their 80s who laugh, play and do almost everything. I guess that they may have found the fountain of youth. The secret is that they have ####. You didn't think I'd tell you. But you can guess.
I have seen a few of my friends let their appearance go. They have not used their minds. They also stayed in their homes so long that the locks on their doors are still like new. I am somewhere in the middle.
So my best suggestion is that I still need to think positive and understand that I can be someone who can help others. Why not? If someone can have a good day then that might make me feel that I was doing my best also.
Ramble ramble ramble.
That means it is time to stop.
If anyone reads this, then leave a comment. about anything that pertains to this blog. (cats included.)
See ya!

© Copyright 2013 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789313-What-do-you-think