*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792842-Falling-into-place
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#792842 added October 1, 2013 at 9:44am
Restrictions: None
Falling into place
Hello my sunny pals,

Looks like Fall! I am loving the color changes and the bright reds but the early morning fog makes everything so gray and dingy looking. Just like my thoughts at the moment.

I seem to be settling in on my own mind fog. I normally embrace the change of weather. I normally look forward to sweater weather and college football. I guess things are still settling in my life. The fall out of another new month. More time to plan and make changes.

I honestly thought my life was going well. I was on track and making progress but it's not going that way. I have to find another job. I am not working enough hours at the art studio. I loved the job but when month after month you are not called to work, it's time to move on.

So now the challenge is finding a place to work that I will love. I am open minded and fall in love easy so this shouldn't be a problem. Only need to take the time to go do it.

Right after the fog clears...

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/792842-Falling-into-place