*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793239-Give-and-take-or-take-and-give
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#793239 added October 4, 2013 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Give and take or take and give?
Hello Sunshine,

Some mornings I feel like a bum. I look at my open calendar and wonder what I am going to do to fill my time up. I do have a "to do" list but I am in the mood to ignore it!

I know I wont. I am too organized and concerned that my life run smoothly. I am not going to borrow trouble by ignoring my chores. I am just going to take my time to enjoy the process.

Also, I wanted to say that I love being a counselor. It really is my calling and I feel so blessed to have people feel safe to express themselves and share such intimate details of their mind. I am blown away by the discovery and recovery that happens in a session.

I may be poor. I might not have the life I had before but I have something now that I never imagined. I have a career that I love. I have a pride in myself that continues to grow and shock me. I really love how things are progressing and I am going to enjoy my open calendar because I know it won't always be open!

I love living in the moment!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793239-Give-and-take-or-take-and-give