*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793857-Under-the-radar
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#793857 added October 9, 2013 at 8:22am
Restrictions: None
Under the radar
Hello my sunny pals,

I love a good family meeting. I like when we can sit around the table and hash out our problems. I am starting to see my ex in a whole new light and it's refreshing. I believe we are getting our needs addressed and working on the hard issues.

Divorce is not for sissy. You have to have a plan on how you are going to continue to give your kids the very best parenting. Rules change when you have two homes. Rules change when you no longer communicate your wishes. Kids are not items to push around. They are human beings with feelings and needs.

It is my job as a parent to keep the rules the same and to develop of productive form of communication with my ex. It's my job to parent. It's my job to provide a safe environment for my children to thrive and develop life skills. I am proud that we communicate as a team. I am proud that our kids come first. I am proud that we are making these changes together.

One sweet day at a time!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/793857-Under-the-radar