*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794173-Ms-Friendly
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#794173 added October 12, 2013 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
Ms. Friendly
Hello Sunshine,

If you surround yourself with positive people good energy will flow.

My day was packed with good vibes and sweet moments. I will love working for Ulta! What a cool company. I was able to overcome a little fear and do my best. I will only grow into a better person. I worked with Lindsay and she was so kind!

The other sweet thing that came up, was after working there, I had to go the church for a wedding rehearsal and had a few minutes to talk to Pastor Sharon and she told me that I should apply for the secretary position. It's only 20 hours a week and she told me I would be great at it. I can't wait to apply for the position!

Next awesome thing that happened is I went out with Dana! We went to a tavern to have a drink and just catch up. I love that woman! She is so sweet and funny and while we were sitting there another couple at a table asked us to join them. We thought they were on a date and didn't want to bother them but we joined them anyway. I think I just met two new friends. Matt and Tracy were an absolute riot.

Tracy was so outgoing and funny. I haven't met anyone with that much energy in along time. It was so refreshing to see her work the room and get everyone in a good mood. They asked me out tonight and I am going to join them later. I am really excited about going out with new friends.

I need the positive change in my life. I need to mix it up. I am worthy of great times and funny moments. I worth expanding my soul and filling it up with laughter.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794173-Ms-Friendly