*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794372-Oct-19-Contest-round-Father-Jonathan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #1955384
assignments here
#794372 added October 14, 2013 at 5:42pm
Restrictions: None
Oct 19 Contest round Father Jonathan
Father Jon's image



Father Jonathan 44 years old. 5'11" 180 pounds Brown hair, brown/ hazel eyes. He has a beard but more defined and less scraggly.
As a child he was steered toward becoming a priest. He was rewarded by Father Frances and taken on trips along with a few selected alter boys. When he got older he realized that the things he thought all the boys did with Father Frances was not true. Though he wasn't the only one. He was most often abused. Never hurt, never molested in a way that he would feel it was wrong. They were fun games and certainly part of what a young boy might desire. He was introduced to women when he was a teen. The explanation was for him to know what he was giving up and that it was going to be a sacrifice for God.
He enjoyed that very much and almost turned his back on the catholic church, but Father Frances talked him out of it.
His boyish looks got him attention from the older ladies in the church. They gave him gifts, thinking him a foster child of the church because he spent so much time there. He realized how easy it was to manipulate the old ladies to give more money to the church and in turn he took his cut off the top.
Now his desire was to be the next Bishop of the St. Paul Cathedral or maybe by pass it to go directly to Rome. He needed something big to happen to get the Pope's attention.
© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/794372-Oct-19-Contest-round-Father-Jonathan