*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798311-Early-morning-fun
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#798311 added November 20, 2013 at 7:53am
Restrictions: None
Early morning fun
Hello Sunshine,

I was up early before the sunrise. Just in time to gather my chickens and send them off to school. I am so lucky. I love my kids and am so grateful for being a mom. I always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom. I always wanted to be there when they left for school and be home waiting for them when they returned.

In many ways I have accomplished that dream. I was home with them during those very tender years. I played, created, and enjoyed the simple joys of parenting. I miss the simple days of unstructured play. Now everything is different but also the same. My kids still adore me. I am still a big kid and a huge part of their life.

When I see my kids grow away from me I do get that small tingle of fear. I know it's normal and expected and I do encourage independence. It's just that I know I am going to miss the best part. The part they have to do on their own. I can't live my life over. I got to be a kid once. Now, I get to see it from a different perspective.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798311-Early-morning-fun