*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798615-Light-Dusting
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#798615 added November 24, 2013 at 9:18am
Restrictions: None
Light Dusting
Hello Sunshine,

It looks like a nice fine dusting of snow arrived yesterday. Just enough to remind me that it's cold outside and winter has arrived in Michigan. I do love this time of year but not as much as the summer. I only love November because I have so much to be thankful for and that this is the time I can start to celebrate my family.

It seems silly that we need a national holiday to celebrate our blessings and bounty. I am glad it happens before Christmas and am sad to see it get stumped on every year. I think I like it because it's the one holiday with the least amount of decorations. You can only place so many turkeys and pilgrims around your house.

Still, I like it because of it's meaning. A time to gather and celebrate food. I'm good with that!

So take your time to prepare your meal this week and look deeper into your traditions. I know I will!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798615-Light-Dusting