*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799294-Distance-is-a-wonderful-thing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#799294 added December 3, 2013 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
Distance is a wonderful thing
Hello Sunshine,

In a short amount of time I have figured out a lot of things. I look back on last year and I still feel like my head and heart were in the wrong place. Timing is everything.

I know I never wanted to hurt anyone and I sure never thought I could hurt myself. I have learned the hard way what my heart and soul needs. I wonder if we can do it differently this time around or am I only fooling myself more?

We still need to have that talk. We still need to get the words out that I am feeling. I still need to express myself but wonder if I will have the nerve.

Whatever happened to being in a mutually respected relationship? Whatever happened to communication and figuring it out? I know I have to figure this one out. I have to ask some hard questions and I need to be ready to hear his answer.

I will see him soon. It's getting harder to stay away. It's getting harder to find excuses that are real. I miss him but the distance was good for me. I needed the break. I needed to step away and take care of myself.

In a few more days I will decide if the distance will grow or be a memory.

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799294-Distance-is-a-wonderful-thing