*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799401-Where-is-the-feeling
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#799401 added December 4, 2013 at 9:29am
Restrictions: None
Where is the feeling?
Hello my sunny pals,

Yesterday I purchased some Christmas movies. I ~misplaced mine and was in serious need of a movie so I bought more only to find mine last night on the book shelf. Not that I remember putting them there. It's no fun getting old. Anyway, now I have two sets of classic movies. I was going to return them but I think I will hold on to them, I might just give them as gifts.

I always like to watch Christmas movies. I love the way it reminds me of my youth and gets me in the spirit of the season. Plus, I love the cuddle time with the kids. We snuggle all together and I love that just as much as the movie, if not more. My kids are getting so big. I hope they never outgrow some good cuddle time with momma.

Maybe it's the weather but I don't feel the spirit yet. I want to make some plans and go do something that will help my mood. It needs to snow or something. Let the fun begin!

Love,
Michelle




© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799401-Where-is-the-feeling