*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799531-Plagiarism-Yes-it-was-me-I-did-it
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#799531 added December 6, 2013 at 5:27am
Restrictions: None
Plagiarism. Yes, it was me. I did it.
Yes. I've copied this unashamedly and put it here word for word.

Because it's mine *Wink*


Love the comments on the previous entry. Thanks very much for your input.

Just a Post Script to this entry that came to me today, in a moment of clarity *Smile*.

Sometimes I'm just so nieve and lets face it, soft in the head.
Because this entry could be misconstrued, if a person like me, basically a con artist (I didn't say PRACTISING!) had the aim to befriend old people nearby or in their street, if they did this, and they had bad intentions, then, well...it's not the life experience these douche bags are after are they?
Ohhhh no. They are conniving rotten theiving hard hearted people who basically need a violent application of a knee (mine) directly and rapidly directed at their ingoinal area.

Yes they wouldn't be after that life experience, they'd be trying to get into the poor old dears Last Will and Testament and get dirty grubby hands on the hard earned belongings and property of said elderly soft hearted oldies.

Ok, let's get real here. Not all Oldies are soft hearted or soft in the head. Far from it. Some can be hard, bitter and all to ready for the theif who wants their wares.

Sometimes, and I've had experience of this in the vacuum cleaner industry, sometimes they, and people a lot younger, have this idea in their heads that everyone has a hidden agenda to thieve them blind, or to take them down, or to rip them off. Sometimes they are right, and there are rotten #$$%&^ that do have this intention.

But I believe most people you can take at face value. Hmm, up to a point.

As to people who are running a repair business; if it's an established well known business as ours was and is, then the last thing you want to do is rip someoen off. Think about it. Would someone really risk YEARS of hard earned customer reputation ruined by stealing $2 from someone for a dodgy job on their vacuum cleaner?
I've been accused, and sometimes the people STILL havent forgiven me to this day.

What can you say? I've had the same attitude myself before I ran a small business. I had this thing thinking there was a secret thingo with tradesmen, hiding in their crib rooms laughing at the stupid customers who they've just relieved of fistfulls of cash, so you'd take your xyz appliance, car, whatever in thinking that you needed to be ON THE BALL or they'd have ya.

But hey. Seriously. Relax. Don't be stupid, but usually the way you treat people is the way they'll act and be toward you. Show trust in the first place, even if you don't feel it.

You can still be wary.

Ok, I'm going to steal this stuff and put it in my next blog entry. OK? I'm going to plagiarise this. Right now.

Sparky.

© Copyright 2013 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/799531-Plagiarism-Yes-it-was-me-I-did-it