*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800262-Snow-on-the-deck
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#800262 added December 15, 2013 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Snow on the deck
Good Morning Fluffy,

It's a wonderful day in the city. My entire world is white and peaceful. Swirls of snow are drifting down from heaven and it reminds me to find the grace of God in everything. Life is so precious. Treat others they way they want to be treated.

I always thought it was treat others as you want to be treated but then I started working at Ulta and they have this motto that the customer will tell you how she wants to be treated. Some will need extra help and others won't need any help at all. Follow the customers lead and you can't go wrong. I think it's a brilliant approach to retail and says a lot about the philosophy that we are in the business to promote beauty.

I still believe that beauty is inside. It is enhanced by the products you use but your true beauty shines in any condition. It's why John's death is so sad for me. It's because of the way he made me feel. He left behind his spirit. He left behind his soul when he shared his positive and funny self.

Share your beauty and let it shine!

Love,
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800262-Snow-on-the-deck