*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800314-Two-classes-in-one-week
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#800314 added December 15, 2013 at 10:30pm
Restrictions: None
Two classes in one week!
         Well, the week after my wonderful trip to Maui was different for me.  On Monday I drove to Holland Michigan for a two day class.  Holland is a beautiful town near the shore of Lake Michigan, about 30 miles west of Grand Rapids.  I loved the small town feel to it.  It's one of the few places I've been that still have angled parking on the streets!  *Smile*  Class was Tuesday and Wednesday, but Wednesday night I drove back to Chicago.  I had an early morning flight to Jacksonville on Thursday morning, so opted to stay in a hotel near O'Hare.  (I live at least 30 minutes from O'hare, and for all intents and purposes I was still 'on the road', so a hotel was allowable, and only five minutes away).  I flew to Jacksonville as planned, then drove to Gainesville Florida that afternoon.  The class there was a special request, the customer only wanted a small portion of a three day class.  Based on a conference call we'd had, I knew it wouldn't last much longer than an hour.  But they did ask a few questions about this class, as well as a couple other I teach, and it ended up lasting two hours, which was fine by me really.  I mean, where would you rather be, the cold of Chicago, or the warmth of Gainesville?  Saturday morning I flew home, and have been here all week.  Tomorrow's my last trip of the year, this time I'm off to Colorado Springs, and the United States Air Force Academy!  It starts all over again in early January, when I will fly to Juneau for Alaska, and finally reach my fiftieth state!  Til then, y'all stay warm, and have a very Merry Christmas.

© Copyright 2013 Sum1's In San Francisco (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1's In San Francisco has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800314-Two-classes-in-one-week