*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800468-Cage-this
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1827046
The place to be for positive reinforcements!
#800468 added December 18, 2013 at 9:03am
Restrictions: None
Cage this?
Hello Sunshine,

I took my sweet girl to a concert last night in Detroit. Talk about a great experience! First being downtown with all the lights was a blast. We walked around and I felt so SAFE!

It was very cold but what a great time! The concert at the Fillmore wasn't all that bad either. I haven't been to a live show in a long long time. It was fun but sometimes I feel younger than my daughter. I find such joy in living and was sad to see all the twenty something getting distracted by their phones at a concert.

I mean what happened to living in the moment? The kids in the moss pit where having the most fun. They didn't have time to be on their phones they were hosting up bodies over their heads! I loved to see the craziness but was grateful I wasn't in it. I am much more of a watcher these days.

I love the balance I have found in myself. I might be old but I will never feel it. I gave my poor girl something to think about. It is how you approach life that matters. Life is a choice. Make it a happy one. Pick the things that are important to you and express that.

Love!
Michelle

© Copyright 2013 ShellySunshine (UN: michelleklear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShellySunshine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/800468-Cage-this