*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806613-I-Was-Just-Hungry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #1036404
thoughts that escape the confines of my head
#806613 added February 10, 2014 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
I Was Just Hungry

I’m not thinking anything, I’m just trying to make a sandwich.
It’s like this. I’m in the kitchen setting out bread, lettuce, tomato, mayo. There’s the plate, there’s mustard, there’s a knife. And my brain is like, “So what are we going to write about next. Are we blogging, are we going to write on the Chris story. What about the poems. How about working on blog pages, or Instagram. You have to figure out how to get the pics off your PC and onto your phone so you can post them to Instagram. Wait here’s a thought for a story. Then I’m like, “Stop it. Be quiet. I’m trying to make a sandwich. I’m hungry. I don’t have pen and paper, only sandwich supplies in front of me, and now I’m thinking I need another gadget. Just one more gadget to add to my endless supply of gadgets and computer accessories. I have the mike that connects to my computer and texts the words I speak. Now I want that mike on steroids. The one that streams wirelessly to my computer so it can text my words, while I’m in the kitchen making a sandwich.

© Copyright 2014 blkkatwriting (UN: shajha249 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blkkatwriting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806613-I-Was-Just-Hungry