*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807547-work-week-begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#807547 added February 20, 2014 at 6:52am
Restrictions: None
work week begins
The first workday of the week went well for my part of it, anyway. I've added to the crockpot for later's breakfast. Time for bed and then to work later this afternoon.

goodnight/morning all

February 19, 2014 at 3:47pm
I'm up 2 hours earlier than I'd like; not sure why; something about work, maybe. My supervisor instructed me to do something that seemed counter to what we have been doing at the end of the night. I questioned her to make sure I heard her right. She repeated her instructions and then followed me to make sure I did as she told me. When I woke up, this was the first thing on my mind, so I'm sure this incident is wrong somehow. At least it shows on camera that she and I discussed the matter for several minutes and she supervised me through the task--It will show that I hesitated and questioned again before completing the task and she nodded her head and states she has made an executive decision. The question on my mind when I woke was, "What is she trying to hide?" Especially since I know, there was nothing incriminating before I performed her instructions; but the act itself could be very incriminating.

There's a subplot in there somewhere--gotta be *Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807547-work-week-begins