*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808014-One-person-of-many-in-my-life-that-I-love
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#808014 added February 24, 2014 at 2:25am
Restrictions: None
One person, of many, in my life that I love...
Blogging badge


She's sixteen.

This song is about self harm.



Happy Birthday 23/02/2014 to our beautiful daughter.



I love you.

Sometimes words are not enough to express our fear. We may have fear of all sorts of things, and there is no reason. It's just there.

If you have anxiety, or fear of whatever, you are not alone. That goes for 46 year olds like me.

There is no reason for self harm, or, it seems, suicide.

Weighed in the balance of good things to live for, against our depressed lows, if things are put into proper perspective, then the coating from our mind is lifted, peeled away to reveal the exciting potential of life.

Don't be deceived. The alternative is not the best path. Anyone suggesting otherwise has never lived those moments.

It's all worth the struggle, every single second.

So let go. Let yourself tell someone. Let yourself give in to receiving of someone else. You'll make their day, as well as your own.

Sparky

Quills Sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808014-One-person-of-many-in-my-life-that-I-love