*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809369-How-does-it-all-work-Whats-going-on-with-the-influence
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#809369 added March 8, 2014 at 12:07am
Restrictions: None
How does it all work? What's going on with the influence?
Blogging badge


It would be fitting to read this blog while listening to Chopin's Sonata Largo. Yes, there's something haunting about this piece, dreary and bringing with it an intense feeling of loss. What was so lonely and miserable that the composer of this endured? The illustration isn't read or seen, but heard. After all, that's where words come from in the first place; someone speaking.



Words can be merely written, or they can be lived. People's lives, the way they conduct themselves, without any apparent authority, fanfare or pomp, can speak volumes.

Besides the obvious teachings of the original Author of this living Word, I think the first author that influenced me, with fiction, was Enid Blyton.
The same influence obviously felt by the Author of the greatest novel...

http://thehoopla.com.au/exploring-worlds-greatest-novel/

and the next one, that I remember from my youth, was:

https://www.google.com.au/#q=asterix+author

We can be influenced by many different ideas, worlds, moods, teachings. Some of these medium we have no choice but to accept, at least a sample of whatever the lesson, but others, I feel, we do have a choice. We can give permission or reject the influence, or compelling message.

Strangely, I was searching "Shipping Container homes" on YouTube and one video about construction design was overlaid with this music. Quite different, but oddly fitting. The influence was quite strong. I felt a desire to also have such a lovely, spacious, modern and different design; while bowing to the influences of the current mode of thinking, that of global warming, that seems to have morphed into a new definition: climate change.

My way of thinking about the green aspects of this?

I really have no idea, to be honest. I believe, most of us, at heart, are green. We all care about our planet, within the scope of our capability and status in life. But that's another story / debate.
Yes, all these causes and suchlike are quite influencing.

Cinematic Orchestra


The next subject also has influence. Money. Health. Longevity. All these things can be intimidating and can skew our thinking, perhaps without us being aware. But, why is it we can be so unresponsive to compelling evidence about some aspects of this world we live in?

Essential Oils versus prescription drugs. Why do we take so much convincing?

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/why-essential-oils-heal-and-drugs-dont/

Why do we so readily agree with Doctors advice, yet know deep down that natural food and other substances would be much better for us, but require more effort. Is laziness, or exhaustion with life taken advantage of, not to mention that theory that we all, ultimately, possess some sort of death wish in our psyche?

For a completely different slant on things, what about this world of horses, cattle stations, sheep runs, stockmen and women, and the wedding celebration.



It may not be Windsor Castle, but I dare say it will have quite an influence on young couples planning their own weddings.

Isn't that right Chaps? And Chapelles?

Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809369-How-does-it-all-work-Whats-going-on-with-the-influence