*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811095-For-a-dose-of-very-eminent-wisdom-straight-from-the-sauce
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#811095 added March 24, 2014 at 6:28am
Restrictions: None
For a dose of very eminent wisdom straight from the sauce.
Blogging badge


A short blog today, as it's about stuff that I thought up. *Laugh*

Sparky quotes.

Imagination is the tunnel to escape reality.
But be careful which side of reality you have chosen when exiting the tunnel

Wisdom sees the profit in correction.
You can apply that to anything.
Here's a list of things that statement applies to, just some that I can think of, whereby, if you are corrected, there is immense profit.
Wisdom sees that profit, but a proud person who won't be instructed, wont accept correction, will never see the profit, only see "unfairness" and "I demand my rights" etc.

Spelling. Maths. Eating and drinking in moderation.
Drug abuse.
Steering your car. (Look out there's a power pole! Nah, I'm good, I got this and I ain't changing for nobody...CRASH!)
Electricity and live wires.
Eating.
Playing on the road.
Diving / shallow water
Grammar (STILL haven't got published)
Being judgemental. (Dang, I wonder why I have no friends anymore)
Riding a bike with no hands. on. the..yeah. ***** $+*%$@@^*&#
Speeding.
Diet
Annnnnd the list goes on.

This sounds like nobody can have fun. Well, that's not true. There's fun, and there's a very short life of fun.

I believe wisdom comes from above, not from us. Not everyone has it, because we only have it, if we ask for it.
Wisdom comes from above.
So does love, so does everything that is good.
God controls all that. It is his.
But the choosing of either wisdom, or foolishness, belongs to us.

Words carry the most impact when they drip onto the page.
However, for some things, you still need YouTube...*Pthb*
This one is very handy for uploading iPhone videos to YouTube and they have recorded sideways or upside down on your iPhone. Solves the problem well, and is free. Gotta loov the accent!
http://youtu.be/VSsyHNYOB0s

Sparky's Mum's quote.

Most problems of the world today are that people don't do enough weeding.
Getting your hands into the soil "earths" you.


As an electrician, I think my mum's wisdom is...quite plugged in, and electrifying.



A tip for WdC people; keeping notes in your notepad for the current blog, it's easier if you label that note "Today". That way you go to that tab every time, and you can just delete yesterdays notes, add today's, and submit it to store it.
Then, when writing todays blog, you can just write it in that note, keep saving it, and then if your computer goes off for whatever reason, you don't lose your entire blog entry.

Something I wish was in the notepad, is a photo upload function. That way you can have the entire blog prewritten and thus impervious (what the? using that word!*Smile*) yes impervious to blackouts or computer crashes, or your mum turning off the laptop to "save power". Yes, bless her, but this did happen to me one night. Sigh.

Sparky

Quills sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811095-For-a-dose-of-very-eminent-wisdom-straight-from-the-sauce