*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811346-SHOUTING-YES-grumpy-SHOUTING-at-everyone-on-earth
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#811346 added March 26, 2014 at 12:53am
Restrictions: None
SHOUTING. YES grumpy SHOUTING at everyone on earth...
The cross hairs of Sparky wrath are wavering across the silhouette of your head, right now, citizens of earth. *Pthb*

Are we being fed, manipulated and coerced, basically conned into thinking we are informed, but tricked into delivering extreme news?
Are we being used, worldwide, by whatever group, to help snowball paranoia, to feed the fire of discontent, of worry, of depression, of fear?

Why can't everyone's armies just GO HOME? That's right. GO HOME, meaning leave your weapons with the dept of def, change to civvies, make arrangements of retraining into something else (infrastructure sure needs a nudge in countries like Russia / Ukraine / Belorussia, Kazakhstan etc etc.

In this day of up to the second social media coverage of any incident and analysis almost anywhere on the globe, what is truth, what is fictional truth and what is hidden, malignant and apocalyptical?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/real-truth-vs-fictional-truth-the-dow-jones-industr...

http://personalliberty.com/2014/02/05/is-obamas-secret-army-mobilizing-in-the-wa...

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/breaking-ukraine-fears-hit-wall-street-dow-...

Said it before. What's right? What is true?

If everyone did disband, disarm and grow the heck up, we'd all be millionaires the next day. The money spent on defence would be enough to pay everyone's debt overnight, retrain everyone into the work they actually like or choose, and finance improvements to basically everything the world needs.

Armies to feed and train the third world, to combat disease, to build bridges, roads, housing, water retic, alternative fuel sources, food production, animal and land conservation.

I have a dream. Yes, talk about stealing someone's quote.

But no, how ridiculous to think that the majority of people walking around on this rock might rather do all this, than keep fighting an imaginary enemy, or that the few radical people who think everyone else should believe their doctrine or die, that they might grow tired of their own egotistical self serving self glorifying lies and just mind their own business.

Stop the suicide bombing, stop thinking you are better than others, stop recruiting vulnerable impressionable young men, and instead, like the armies of the world, just go home to your wife and children, take responsibility for your son's discipline and wife's mistaken pedestal pushing of your children; she's turning them into the same horrible arrogant fighting machine as you.

Yes.

I'm talking the wisdom here folks.

Wisdom, as I said in a previous blog entry, Wisdom sees the profit in correction.

But all the armed forces of the world, and those who control them, those who keep this cycle of needless madness perpetuating like one of those delusional "free electricity" machines will remain fools.

I don't disrespect people in the armed forces. They do protect us and our borders, and far be it from me as a Keyboard Warrior, to speak hasty drivel about stuff about which I'm completely naïve.

I have a dream - weighed up against - My father fought then and I'll fight now.

We need all this armaments and defence against our enemy!

Who? What enemy? If everyone STFU and stayed / went home, and left everyone else the heck alone, then what enemy?

I think this blog is aimed squarely at radicals, yes those who think it's ok to force other people to do stuff.
Make women the level of dogs. Be the man of an imaginary god but the god is only their selfish selves.

It's easy to be righteous about stuff that suits us. And feed a delusion to the point of bombing a marketplace full of innocent shoppers, and their children.

Enough said. (Coffee is looking good again.)

Sparky

Quills sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811346-SHOUTING-YES-grumpy-SHOUTING-at-everyone-on-earth