*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812419-Breaking-the-Case
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#812419 added April 4, 2014 at 4:24pm
Restrictions: None
Breaking the Case
There are several leads that should be followed up on. Most of these have no doubt been considered already and I only mention them in case they haven't been given the proper attention by an imaginative investigator.

1. The phone Call: Finding the person the pilot talked to prior to taking off is a promising possibility . It could be that she left the country shortly after receiving it. That would mean she was picked up on surveillance cameras at the airport.. If the shop owner sat down and reviewed the footage she might be able to identify who bought the calling card.

2. Going back over all the credit card purchases of the pilots for the past five years might be helpful.

3. Where the pilots vacationed in recent years is worth checking out. If they rented an aircraft or a boat that would be worthwhile exploring.

4. Extending a line from where the airliner was last seen passing low by fishermen might reveal some possibilities.

5. Charting the waters to string together depths of less that 60 feet might yield information.

6. Parking a satellite over areas where boats might cluster for a salvage operation is a consideration.

7. The pilot(s) might have done rehearsals or conducted a reconnaissance.

8. Did either of the pilots know the engineer who was on board?

9. Was the simulator equipped to simulate a water landing?

10. Just like the uni-bomber the perpetrator must have written about or discussed his plans with somebody.

© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812419-Breaking-the-Case