*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812979-Pings-from-10K-Down-Under
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#812979 added April 7, 2014 at 7:49pm
Restrictions: None
Pings from 10K Down Under
We are now hearing that pings are being heard from the same frequency that MH 370's black box would be transmitting on. That is welcome news and we can only hope that this will lead to discovering the wreckage of the ill fated passenger jet.

What could have led it to that far flung location off Australia is a matter that can now wait until the airliner is located. If this is indeed the crash site I would be leaning now towards scenario #1 or #3 described earlier.

If scenario #1 the blast could have ruptured the skin of the fuselage in both the passenger and cockpit, leading to a rapid decompression and disabling of the pilots.

If scenario #3 a hijacker or rogue pilot took control and when certain criteria combined in a unique way, a version of an uninterrupted autopilot kicked in and steered the Boeing 777 out into the pacific.

The absence of a MAYDAY begs the question... Where were the pilots when the crisis began to unfold?

This raises a host of unanswered questions foremost of which becomes, why didn't someone in the airliner broadcast a MAYDAY or call out for help over the radio? It continued to fly on for several hours. I suppose if the wreckage can be raised it will shed some light on many of the unanswered questions.


© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812979-Pings-from-10K-Down-Under