*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818305-I-will-survive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#818305 added May 31, 2014 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
I will survive
The last school bell has rung. The doors are closed and the dust is settling.
SUMMER VACATION begins.
It has been 4 months since my last blog and I cannot believe my life. There is no word in any language that can describe it. (ten times worse than yukky and a million times worse than H***)
First of all, my dearest little cat, named Dorianne is gone. She had to be put to sleep because fluid was filling her lungs and other problems forced the painful decision to stop her suffering on a lovely Saturday. The kindest act that her veterinarian and I did, was give her a last few minutes at home. She was put to sleep under a tree on the outside of our house. She seemed so peaceful. I hope that she went to heaven quickly. I will always keep this site, with her name to honor a wonderful little cat who was there in her room.
Second, my mold is still here. Just when I thought that I would have the money to get it removed and the area involved in my kitchen fixed, problem #3 popped up. My air conditioner had more fluid in it's insulation and more rust in the body than I have as much cholesterol in my arteries.
This was a no brainer. I will not be in a totally hot house in the summer. No way-Jose. Now my goal is to pay it off within one year so I will not have to pay interest. Mold, don't go anywhere, I'll get back to you.
Fourth, I am settling into new insurance companies. My last company was no good, in my opinion. It used every trick in the book to get out of my claim. (Reread mold for the last couple of blogs.)
Finally, life is not a bowl of cherries, but a bowl of the old, rotten, stinking pits. My mojo for positive thinking is not working and I just need some TLC. (figure that one out.)
So that is all of my crying towel I'll use today. To be positive, I will repeat---"I will survive!" Thank you Donna Summers, I needed that!

© Copyright 2014 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/818305-I-will-survive