*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823722-Dealing-with-stress
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#823722 added July 28, 2014 at 9:50am
Restrictions: None
Dealing with stress
I am stressed out again today. I still await some word from Sprint that we are ready to get the show on the road. I am beginning to wonder how much I really want the show to take place. I hope to get some exercise and writing in today. I have been told that they are waiting for the results of my drug test. Allied does not seem at all concerned. I know only to trust the process and be ready by being available to the process, rather than the process pulling me in and making me captive.

I enjoyed my time with my daughter. She reminded me that she was only four hours away and looked forward to seeing me while in Iowa. We ate at Chiles and had an appetizer with onion rings and fried jalapeno. It tasted good. I awoke with a stomach ache. Could it have been the appetizer.

I also got to spend with my grandsons. I decided to do it now before it gets hectic. Josh is full of energy playing with his trains and cars. His brother just learned to walk and is a real hoot. He giggles as he tries his wings. My wife came home and we enjoyed a nice talk before sleeping. I am learning how to deal with my stress. It does not mean that I do not get stressed out, even if I do not like it.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823722-Dealing-with-stress