*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826080-Will-It-Ever-Be-time-To-Stop
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#826080 added August 23, 2014 at 10:25am
Restrictions: None
Will It Ever Be time To Stop?
Some people are embarrassed by being told they are acting childish, but I'm not because I take it as a compliment!


I have been traveling with Dr. Who for the past 50 years.  Before that I thought I was traveling through time and space on my own.  However I have come to realize that I always was and always had companions.  Possibly all were incarnations of The Doctor.  People such as H. G. Wells, Robert A. Heinlein, Connie Willis and countless others.  Would I travel through time and space if I had the opportunity? - Would you?  Of course I would, I do!  And If you understand the nature of reality you would say you would, because you already do!  Saying you don't want to travel through time and space is akin to saying you don't want to live anymore. It is at least suicide of the imagination.  Recently I was explaining my philosophy to my son, he said my reality was much more interesting than his.

© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/826080-Will-It-Ever-Be-time-To-Stop