*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828004-The-Murderous-Poem
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1940894
Originally for the 30-Day Blog Challenge. Now just a blog about a flailing mermaid
#828004 added September 13, 2014 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
The Murderous Poem
30 DBC - 13th September - Prompt:Describe to me the scene of the crime where the murder took place from the murderer's point of view. If you view energetic, try it from the victim's point of view. Remember it's creation Saturday and the key word is creation.


Wooooahh... does this mean I get to kill someone today? *Bigsmile* ... No? Actual murder disqualifies you? Ahh man... harsh times! *Pthb*

Now, guys, listen close! Yesterday, Lady judge Lyn's a Witchy Woman guessed that I would fight against the party she set up for us. I think she was even prepared for my picket line. I say this because security seemed to put a stop to it very quickly indeed!
Therefore, I feel the need to think very carefully about my next move! And with such a controversial prompt as this, I'm not entirely sure where to take it...

I need some time to reflect...

*Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2* *Clock2*


Okay... I've reflected! To make up for my outspoken behaviour with the emoticons yesterday, I've opted for this... (*Facepalm*/*Laugh*)

*Sun* It may be a warm and delightfully sunny day *Sun*
*Flipflops3* People donning flipflops in the month of May *Flipflops3*
*Angry* But I am damn right angry and need to let go *Angry*
*Anchor* Someone please hold me down, gonna blow *Anchor*
*Clock2*
*Boothr* That guy, in the phone box, yup he's the one *Boothr*
*Bootl* Too tall and in school, he ruined my home run *Bootr*
*Lightning* Followed him home, it is the dead of night *Lightning*
*Rolleyes* It wasn't too hard, he's really not all that bright! *Rolleyes*
*Clock2*
*Hammer* The wind blows and with my weapon I am ready *Hammer*
*Teddy* He looks so scared, first I chopped up his teddy! *Teddy*
*Palette* This murder is but a work of pure artistic talent *Palette*
*Salute* They'll salute me for this, I'll be thought gallant! *Salute*
*Clock2*
*Bigsmile* I'm pleased with my work though I best clear up *Bigsmile*
*Grave* Gotta get outta here, boy he looks rough closeup! *Grave*
*Gavel* Call it quits for now or I'll be caught in a police dispute *Gavel*
*Pin* I'll just fix up his teddy before I go; it was rather cute! *Paste*



In Other News:
*Note1* I've changed my name on *Facebook* - that's one step closer to changing my name to my new married name *Facepalm* ... it's going to be a real hassle, this one!
*Note1* I've gotten a bit carried away with the purchasing of writing books this week! Now I must read them! ALL. I cannot buy anything else either. I'll earn very little this month (which wont get to me until the end of October!) and I've not been working since July. So, I really MUST put all my cards away! Apart from for my new phone... shhh!
*Note1* I've only got 1 more poem to write for "Invalid Item and one more review to do for "a very Wodehouse challenge then I've finished all my birthday "commitments"... Well, other than "Invalid Item, but that has until the end of the month, so we're cool! *Cool*
*Note1* It was an open prompt over at "Invalid Item today, so I decided to try my hand at some Shape Poetry. I made a candle:
 The Candle  (E)
Watch its flame
#2009395 by Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️





Today's Yellow Brick
Follow these to get to my secret


*Right* I'm not actually leaving my city *Left*
(sorry Elle - on hiatus *Laugh*}


Clues so far:


*Note3* I am not pregnant
*Note3* It has absolutely nothing to do with bricks
*Note3* 14th October 2014
*Note3* I'm going somewhere


Guesses so far:

*Note4* You've been contacted for publishing your autobiography. - LostGhost: Seeking & Learning
*Note4* Is it another advertisement poster but this time featuring divorce? - Mitchopolis
*Note4* You're going to take up swimming again - Elle - on hiatus
*Note4* You're going to speaking at a conference - Elle - on hiatus
*Note4* Your going to grow pineapples - Lyn's a Witchy Woman
*Note4* You're getting promoted as a regional manager or something along that lines for your area - LostGhost: Seeking & Learning
*Note4* Another go at the honeymoon? - Jack-check out 7YS
*Note4* Your going to a writing conference! - 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson
*Note4* You're coming to see me!!! - Elle - on hiatus
*Note4*



I'm hoping that by the end of this challenge (30th September) I will be allowed to share. So, for the next twenty days, I will give you a yellow brick at the end of each (or most) of my blog entries. With each brick will be a clue pointing towards what my top secret secret is! You can all have one guess each day. The first person to guess correctly will win a Mystery MB from me. I will NOT tell you if you're right or wrong until I know I am allowed to announce. If I am allowed to announce before the end of the 30DBC, the clues will become more obvious.
So, to sum up, use my daily clues to guess my secret. Be the first and you'll win a Mystery MB.


© Copyright 2014 Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️ (UN: frannywill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828004-The-Murderous-Poem