*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829415-The-Bionic-Criminal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1940894
Originally for the 30-Day Blog Challenge. Now just a blog about a flailing mermaid
#829415 added September 29, 2014 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
The Bionic Criminal
30 DBC - 29th September - Prompt:Sorry for the delay...here is part one...

Plot the perfect crime.

Part two of this will continue tomorrow...with a slight twist.




Jack looked at the sausage machine. It was time. If he wanted to live his dream - being the ultimate international criminal - he knew what needs to be done. Taking his final gulp of whisky, he swallowed his nerve.

Six months later...

Jack gazed at his collection of different prosthetic arms. His stumps had healed. While waiting for this, he had learned how to live without hands very quickly. He had enjoyed the challenge. He also spent the time planning. He had every single one of his crimes planned out. There was no stone left unturned. Nothing could go wrong. The six months had been a blessing.
The routine of shaving all his hair off, daily, had become routine. No DNA would be left at any crime scene.
His collection of disguises was truly impressive. He would never be recognised or linked to any crime via visual means.
He'd managed a spot of high level internet crime in his spare time. He had the funds to move cities at a moments notice.
But, best of all. Best of all! He had no finger prints. None! He would never be caught due to a sneaky print left somewhere he might forget to wipe. Never! He was free to steal and kill to his heart's content!





















*Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️ (UN: frannywill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829415-The-Bionic-Criminal