*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833382-Im-Possible-But-Am-I-Spontaneous
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#833382 added November 7, 2014 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
I'm Possible But Am I Spontaneous?
Today's blogs...

Blog City – Day 248


Prompt: "Nothing is impossible when the word itself says I'm possible." Audrey Hepburn Do you agree with this statement?

I actually love the the essence of this quote. I did not realize it was an Audrey Hepburn quote - I do like her. I do agree with it, but I also agree that we can do all things through God who strengthens me. Both these ideas are those little gems you remember when things are getting murky and challenges are riding up around you.

Remembering them both seems to spark that strength and propel you forward into accomplishing that which has thought to be impossible. How you accomplish the task or the undertaking may not be the way you expected but being open to all avenues tends to move you in the right direction.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Forty – Six


3. Are you a spontaneous person? Tell us about the last time you did something spontaneous.

I do not see myself as spontaneous. I am a Capricorn - a sure footed goat. I plod along, liking the routine around me. That does not mean I don't appreciate spontaneity, but I am not so prone to it.

When was the last time I was spontaneous? I think I am a little more open to that kind of thing when I am on vacation. I want to explore and experience what a place has to offer. I want to try new foods, see various sites.... do activities I would normally not do, but my husband wants to. One day I will try para-sailing and I may even try a zip line, but for now I am tame and comfortable.

I do really enjoy roller coasters. This has surprised some people.
I find the older I get the more nervous I get trying some of these things.... I really have to talk myself into it.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833382-Im-Possible-But-Am-I-Spontaneous