*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834543-The-Town-where-I-was-born
Rated: E · Book · Internet/Web · #492316
A writer uses whatever he/she make come across to get her creative juices going.
#834543 added November 20, 2014 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
The Town where I was born..
The town where I was born is a city. Oak Park that is! Nice yellow house with a garage. A corner house. Had a big backyard where dogs could run free. Neighborhood was okay. Neighbors watch us girls has we grew up. A house of 7 girls kept the neighborhood buzzing. The only thing real bad that happened on my street was a couple committed suicide in a car garage across the street. The family was so unhappy. It was a boyfriend and girlfriend. Strange family. That neighborhood was quiet at night. On nice nights you could walk blocks. We were blocks away from schools and parks. We were a block away from 7-11eleven. We use to cross a highway to go to grocery store with our mother when younger. Our favorite bakery was across the highway too. You cross one highway and your in another city. You cross another then your in another city. That was the strange thing about living in suburbs. I now live in a city a few miles away.

© Copyright 2014 plainsue (UN: zoolily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
plainsue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834543-The-Town-where-I-was-born