*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836291-Day-7---Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas--Private-Letters
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#836291 added December 15, 2014 at 12:52pm
Restrictions: None
Day 7 - Soundtrackers 12 Days of Christmas & Private Letters
Today's blogs...

Blog City – Day 286


Prompt: Do you think we have the right to peek into personal letters of poets and writers after they are dead, even if they have indicated inside those letters that they don't want others to see them? For example, check this letter by Emily Dickinson.
http://www.lettersofnote.com/2014/12/i-miss-my-biggest-heart.html


I am a curious sort... and the lives of writers fascinate me. For a writer who has passed on, I think it is okay to have those letters and journals brought forth, but I would probably want to respect the family as well. For authors like Emily Dickinson and Jane Austen enough time has passed to make things okay. Distance and time have given a respectful reprise. I would not feel right reading something too soon... it would seem like prying. Tabloid-escke.

Border for my personal use.


** Image ID #2014892 Unavailable **


Day 7 – WDC Soundtrackers: 12 Days of Christmas


I like this song and the Canadian element of Sarah McLachan brings in up a level in my opinion. A chance to be reflective... think back on the good times of the year and look forward to the future... may it be full and happy.

Happy Christmas – Sarah McLachlan singing John Lennon’s Happy Christmas


That was my serious side; and now for a good laugh.... a bit of muppet fun.....

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=874802602564884&fref=nf

© Copyright 2014 πŸ’™ Carly - aka Joan Watson (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly - aka Joan Watson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836291-Day-7---Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas--Private-Letters