*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848474-Another-one
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#848474 added April 30, 2015 at 10:13pm
Restrictions: None
Another one!
I worked in the yard today and did something to my back that the prednisone is not taking care of...must have overdone it, I guess. Maybe a good night's rest and all that....

I saw another snake while cutting the grass, from the riding mower, thankfully. It was trying to get away, but I think it sensed the dogs in the yard next door. Everytime I made the pass by the fence, it continued to slink along not knowing where to go. Where the crap are all these snakes coming from this year? I looked it up in my "snake book" when I came inside, and it looked like a yellow rat (or some call them corn) snake. This youtube video was interesting, a whopper! The one I saw was around 2 1/2 feet. At least I shouldn't see any mice...or make that "rats".



until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848474-Another-one