*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866283-The-Queen-Calls
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#866283 added November 16, 2015 at 7:43am
Restrictions: None
The Queen Calls
My Mopsy can be such a pook when she wants something...like getting me up in the morning. Pook is what I call her when she's being obnoxious. I don't think it's a real word but that's what comes out of my mouth.

This morning she did her very best to get me up at 4:05, uh uh. She kept prancing back and forth across the bed, breathing in my face, patting me on the cheek with her paw. When I did get up at 7 the bedroom blinds hung all lopsided, the sewing machine cover was in the floor, her toy mouse was on top of my dresser, and the kitchen tablecloth was almost pulled off (with the water-filled glass vase of flowers). Whew that was a close one. All this because her food bowl was completely empty, something that usually does not happen. I'm talking about the one with the dry food. That's her sustenance for the wee hours. She eats canned food during the day. I guess I forgot to fill her dry food bowl before bed, little twerp. My bad.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866283-The-Queen-Calls