*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875170-kkk-not-KKK
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#875170 added February 28, 2016 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
kkk not KKK
Are there similar organizations where you live like the Ku Klux Klan ? How do you feel when you see articles like this in the media in this 2016?


*TeaBr* signature owl *BookOpen*


There is an active KKK organization in Pennsylvania. The last news article I saw was a few years ago when they held a rally in the park in front of the courthouse in Meadville Pa. They wore white sheets, hoods and hid their identities. there are a lot of organizations in this area with hidden agenda's such as Masonic's, Eastern Star's, Rebecca's, Knights of Columbus, and others.
All of my paternal relatives are Masonic.

Secret Societies are just that, Secret. They try to use their influence to change the world. Sometimes for the good; sometimes for a selfish reason. They use psychology to push their own agendas. In the end they are people doing things people do good and bad.

Such organizations are an integrated part of the United States Culture. I have a book that is free from www.gutenburg.org. The author is Thomas Keightley. "Secret societies of the Middle East"


As a recorded history this book is difficult to read but has an extensive record of Middle East Culture. I have been surprised how much of it relates to thinking in the Middle East in today's fight against terrorists. It does not take sides only records the history.

I was surprised about the Anaheim, California article because the KKK did not try to hide their identities. The idea about having a rally saying "White People Matter" I have heard that lately from other people who are sick of one color or another pushing themselves forward. Truthfully "All people matter".

I saw a Muslim woman being interviewed from England when the cartoon problem was open for discussion. She was sick of Mohammad being used in cartoons. She stated that Jesus was never treated in cartoons badly. Immediately a cartoonist came on in a different interview. He stated how Jesus was used badly in a cartoon. He gave a date, time, and article reference. The Christians never said anything about it.

In today's reference the KKK came prepared for violence with weapons. So why the rally. It only heats up peoples tempers. Last Sunday night on "Madam Secretary" there was a dirty bomb. One of the people called the terrorist mind set medieval thinking.

Somewhere the educational system is failing. People don't want to work. When they have jobs the factories close. They think freedom means we have to fight over every idea put forth.

Our country is just one other country. It has never been great just struggling to get along. All people need housing, food, health benefits without destroying each others environment. *Rant*

I'm done. Ellen DeGeneres still has the right thought. At the end of her program she says, "Be Kind to One Another."

Fairy playing a flute Music to soothe the soul













apondia#1781748



















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875170-kkk-not-KKK