*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889462-Vive--France
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#889462 added August 7, 2016 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Vive France
Prompt : Day seven entre Montpellier . Breakfast/petit dejeuner and we're off either hiking or the zoo, fielder's choice, both are supposed to be incredible . Meet up for dinner at 8:00....
         Oh no, toutes les destinations est incroyable . It's not an easy choice aujourdhui . Thank goodness, I could linger over a steaming cup of coffee and a croissant while I pondered today's excursion. The French never seem to be in any particular hurry; comme ci, comme ca, que sera . Yep, Doris Day's song was echoing in my brain.
         While it was tempting to meander a montagne , and soar with the eagles , I ultimately decided not to hike Pic St Loup, not withstanding its wolf name. Yes, I know I'll not gasp at the panoramic vista, or explore castle ruins. Instead of this, I chose to wander and roam where les animaux could be found; Zoologique de Montpellier . Their graphics appealed to me, eye-catching, yet simple. The 'z' had a fern frond pattern, the'o' had zebra/zebre stripes, and the other 'o' seemed to be a rhino head.
         Il fait du soleil bien. The ciel /sky was a brilliant shade of bleu. My backpack and I were prepared to saunter and stroll as we gazed and gawked at beaucoup des animaux . We'd missed exploring the zoo in Spain.
         I soon learned that this sanctuary was founded in 1964. A man named Henri de Lunaret purchased land in 1906 and died before seeing his dream come to life. Apparently plus de 500,000 visiteurs flock here. I was prepared to exercise y les and eyes, there was only 80 hectares to transverse .
         I was not disappointed . The oiseaux/birds were exotic and amusing . Their plumage was fantastique, reds, blues, greens....jewels . They squawked , whistled , screeched hooted, and mimicked . The perroquets or parrots echoed my laughter. Rire/laugh we did. Les autruches or ostriches seemed to flirt with those long eye lashes but they appear too aggressive with beating wings and high-stepping strides .
         Now I know this french word for seal loutre . I admire their sleekness and swimming agility . They make water travel look effortless . The primates were entertaining and they too could be frenzied and loud. The felins/felines are to die for, gorgeous , magnifique . Even when lazing their potential power is evident . They exude beauty and beast .
         Lyn, voulez vous diner ensemble ce soir? My response was a bien sur ! I ever say no to a fabulous meal, and this time we had a restaurant reserved just for our group . Ooo, la,la we were ViPs! This felt so decadent , private dining at Leclere Cuisine D'Arrivage . Je mange! I loved the intimate cosy ambiance. This was perfect for conversation , no yelling necessary . Dining al fresco on the terrace created a wonderful night cap to my day.
         The cheese/fromage was lovely. I am a a zed that a chef is able to create works of art with food. It looked almost too pretty to devour. Merci et Bonne nuit mes amis!

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889462-Vive--France