*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892913-Too-Clumsy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#892913 added September 25, 2016 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
Too Clumsy
September 24th prompt: Creation Saturday! Fill in both blanks with the same word to create your question, and then answer it. How _____ is too _____ ?
         Ah, so many words will fit in that sentence. Which one should I select?
          How clumsy is too clumsy? During my lifetime, I have struggled with this. There are the minor missteps, and the slight stumbles that occur frequently, but then there are the emergency room accidents. They are the ultimate results of clumsiness.
         Usually stubbing toes is nothing, a mere glancing blow. The resultant pain is intense, yet short-lived. The toes may bear bruises, but they are still functioning. A too clumsy scenario has three toes fractured, not once, not even twice, but three separate times in a span of four months.
         Only a too clumsy person fractures their greater toe while Christmas baking. Who knew cookies could cause bodily injury beyond the possibility of choking during an attempt to devour them?
         Burning a bulging pregnant belly with an iron while pressing clothes qualifies as too clumsy. My grandmother once broke her thumb by stepping on it as she climbed stairs. It cured her of using her hands to pull herself up the steps, and reinforced her use of the railing. It was too clumsy.
          Stepping onto the back of one of my flip flops, catapulting me out a door, surely is too clumsy. Becoming trapped under an over-turned rocking chair during a family game night must be deemed too clumsy.Descending basement steps by skimming and skipping each one ever faster and faster as if they were created from slippery ice , until you slam to a halt on a concrete floor , tearing ligaments and muscles, is too clumsy.
          Just the supposed-to-be-simple act of walking showcases my propensity for ' too clumsiness'.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892913-Too-Clumsy