*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894541-That-Mysterious-Trinket
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#894541 added October 15, 2016 at 8:26am
Restrictions: None
That Mysterious Trinket
         First, thank you for all your comments about the many photo-Trinkets I've created.  I knew the latest one would draw a lot of comments/questions, so waited to post it.  Now for that promised explanation.

         I delivered a class to the Port Of Los Angeles in June 2013.  It was delivered at their office, which is part of the dock where tour ships tie up between cruises. When class was completed on Friday, I headed back to the hotel to relax.  I planned on returning to the same parking area that night because an event was being held there, 'Cars & Stripes Forever'.  (Another story though).  On my way to the hotel, I looked over, and saw a low lying fog bank obscuring the lower portion of large cranes used in the nearby commercial shipyard.  I thought it looked interesting, so I stopped to snap a photo.



         As I do frequently, I then zoomed in and snapped a second one.  I was just as startled as you when I saw it on my laptop later.



         When I start delivering a class, I have this closeup photo displayed on the screen, and tell the students that contrary to popular believe, aliens HAVE visited us, and I have proof.  *Laugh*

         So now you know what's in the photo of that 'mysterious' Trinket.

© Copyright 2016 Sum1's In San Francisco (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1's In San Francisco has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894541-That-Mysterious-Trinket