*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896300-Whatever-colour-texture-cost---the-taste-is-just-as-sweet
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2101119
*A more amazing debatable collection never before written, or seen. *South of Tasmania
#896300 added November 2, 2016 at 2:39am
Restrictions: None
Whatever colour, texture, cost - the taste is just as sweet.
How would you feel if this statement referred to your authorship, your writing, your passion, your view, your tears, your pain, your cry, your heart?

“Her voice literally went around the world,” said Cindi Leive, Glamour’s editor-in-chief.
“Her words and the eloquence of her writing really made everybody stop in their tracks and pay attention.
“Emily Doe’s courageous statement was one of the year’s most remarkable events for women — for anybody, really, who cares about justice and the experience of sexual assault survivors,”

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/brock-turner-rape-victim-na...



How can we pour out the passion that is surely within us? Won't it just be synthetic, artificial, plastic, pretend, if we don't have those experiences that slice so deeply that they seem to automatically produce greatness?

Do we have to be a victim or have terribly sad things happen to us, or live to 93 years old, or have fought in Vietnam, or survived a plane crash in Siberia, or produced a viral YouTube clip last week?

How does it happen, this goosebump inducing writing? Where do tears come from and the words from someone that brings them rolling down our cheeks?



Perhaps we do have to have an amazing experience in life to write engaging stuff. But I feel there's more to it than that. Maybe we won't be able to do it if we just sit in a room with the blinds drawn. Or lie in bed paralysed with anxiety, guilt and depression.

No, I think this voice that goes around the world, these words that have such monumental cause and effect, I believe they are produced, released, let out of the cage of our mind if we dig deep enough. if we see beyond the ordinary in our lives. If we can look up, look further, set our thoughts beyond, imagination is a vast land with no laws, no bounds, no expectations, no limits, and no lack of power except those we set on it ourselves.

We can be our own prison guard by mistakenly thinking imagination has to be purchased, licenced, registered, exposed, used hestiantly, judged, seduced, bribed, or be given as a birthday present.

Everyone has one. Writers need to realise our imagination is a tool that is comparable to a billion dollar engineering workshop, a bank account with no limit, and a land where physics and everything else are whatever we like them to be.

Send your words around the world too, with so much life and personality, so much confirmation, confidence and CONVICTION, just by ENABLING your imagination.

Configured the right way with the right motives behind them, words are mathematical in truth, universal in transferable energy, always viable when connected and harnessed, driven and used by the motive force of our views.

The slogan of my new window cleaning business is -

Your View Matters.

So tell it with verve.

Everyone's waiting. Waiting to hear you. Waiting to listen. To you.

Everyone's waiting...



However, there is a caveat. Take care in your motives behind what you imagine.

Psalms C10 V2

"The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined."

Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2016 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896300-Whatever-colour-texture-cost---the-taste-is-just-as-sweet