*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907663-March-26th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2107081
You're not ready for the truth. Then again, you probably never will be.
#907663 added March 26, 2017 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
March 26th, 2017

SpaceMinds Vs
MindBusters


“A mind is a terrible thing to waste.” I have heard that quote a lot. I’m not sure who first stated it. But it was probably a physiatrist. At least that’s what we call them. The rest of the universe doesn’t call them that. In fact, Earth is the only planet that call them that.

The same is true when it comes to Shrinks and Head Doctors. Two other terms that we call our mental medical problems. I’m not as sure about these terms as I am about physiatrist. But I don’t remember ever encountering them. That’s why I don’t think that the rest of the universe calls them that either.

How do I know all these truths? A lot of you want to know the answer to that question. Some of you have even brought up the subject to me. I don’t think any of you have come right out and asked me. But some of you have come very close to asking it.
I’m still not sure if you are ready for this or not, but I decided to tell you about it anyway.

When I was sixteen I visited every planet in this galaxy as an observer. Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know the answer to that either. All I know is that every night when I went to sleep I visited several thousand planets. I observed them for two or three weeks their time, but it was only a few seconds to me.

I know what you are thinking. That this was just a dream. True, I thought that at first too. But the same dream every night all night long. The only difference between them was the planets themselves.

As I appeared on those planets I selected one person to observe. Some of them were part of a family. And some were individuals. I tried to select them from all professions. That helped me learn how they lived, work, loved, etc. Some of those professions were medical. And some were SpaceMinds or MindBusters.

We call the physiatrists, shrinks, and head doctors. But the rest of the universe call them either SpaceMinds or MindBusters. Most are called MindBusters, but there are a lot that call them SpaceMinds. I have written several stories involving MindBusters. But I haven’t written any about SpaceMinds yet.

I got sidetracked for a second. But I’m back. The only other thing else I wanted to write about what I call “My Observations” is that while I was observing those individuals in this galaxy not only did I learn about their planets, and sometimes races, I also learned about the rest of the universe.

Yes, I know what most of you are thinking about this. That I am crazy or disillusioned. Maybe even that I’m making all of this up. None of that is true. I really do believe that all of this happened. And all of what I am telling you is true. It’s up to you to decide whether you believe it or not.

Why am I telling you all this now? And why under this subject? It’s because I have changed my mind again. Not about these blogs, but about the three challenge that I have been talking about doing for the past two years. I’ve changed my mind about doing them. The reason for that change is that it’s taking me a lot longer to do them that I thought it would. I’m about finished with that second novel challenge. At this rate, it’s going to be two years before I do that. I have decided to do my first Novel, Movie, and Television Series instead.




© Copyright 2017 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/907663-March-26th-2017