*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911153-Motivational-Monday-Imagination-Responsibility-Laughter
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#911153 added May 15, 2017 at 2:17pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Imagination, Responsibility, Laughter
Monday, May 15, 2017


Motivational Monday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
Author L. Frank Baum  , born on this day back in 1856, once said (regarding his youthful audience's expanding imaginations): "Imagination has brought mankind through the Dark Ages to its present state of civilization...I believe that dreams- day dreams, you know, with your eyes wide open and your brain machinery whizzing- are likely to lead to the betterment of the world." Are you a writer who is shaped by imagination and daydreaming in order to creates, or are you more like someone whose imagination first needs stimulating through the creations of others?

Imagination

Am I a writer who is shaped by my imagination and daydreams to create, or am I does my imagination need stimulation through the creations of others? That depends on whether or not I'm suffering with writer's block. If I'm experiencing an attack of writer's block then I have to sit down and read a magazine or book to find an idea to write about. If I'm not facing writer's block the my imagination tends to work overtime. At these times my own imagination produces ideas without any external assistance.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1158
They say when a computer does something wrong, it blames another computer. Isn’t it the same with people? Do animals blame others, too? Isn’t blaming someone else an act of refusing to take responsibility? What are your thoughts on the subject?

Responsibility

It's not my fault is the oldest excuse in the book. In Genesis Adam blames Eve, because she offered him the apple, instead of taking responsibility for himself. Eve didn't hold a knife to Adams throat, and force him to bite into the apple. Ever since then women have been taking the blame because men don't want to take responsibility for their own actions. As for computers blaming other computers, they do this because they are programmed by humans. Human beings are capable, or they should be capable of taking responsibility, for themselves rather then blame another person, a computer, or an animal for their own stupid decisions or lack of forethought.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1642
"At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities." Jean Houston Write a story about laughter, new possibilities, or a Kaleidoscope. Alternatively, you can write your opinion about this quote.

Laughter

Laughter is a light,
a joyful expression of the soul,
a gift from God
showing humanity that
to fly like angels
we must take ourselves lightly.



© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/911153-Motivational-Monday-Imagination-Responsibility-Laughter