*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915474-Houseboat-Haven
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#915474 added July 15, 2017 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Houseboat Haven
PROMPT: Creation Saturday! You're a famous author.... how would you go about furnishing the perfect houseboat to live on, while you continue your career? Money isn't an object, but you can only leave the boat once every three months.
          So, now I live in a houseboat? Hmmm, I've often wondered about this choice of a living arrangement. Oh wow, the sky's the limit.
          Okay, if I'm basically to become a hermit that writes, I will need a great, powerful, top of the line computer with all the bells and whistles. To ensure my contact with the outside world, I will also require unlimited, unimpeded internet access.
         To amuse myself at my whim, I shall have a flat-screen colour television, a DVD player, and thousands of movies. Wall to wall bookshelves will groan under my considerable library of books. I think I'd also like a stereo system that echoes music through several speakers.
         Of course, I insist upon a gourmet kitchen equipped with gizmos, gadgets, and appliances. Cooking and baking are creative outlets hat sustain me. My fridge and freezer have to be enormous to stock food stuff.
         The bathroom will be luxurious and comfortable. A soaker tub is imperative. Only a shower stall with multiple spray heads is suitable. Ah, I'd love heated towel racks, and a heated floor.
         With an unlimited budget, I'd spring for a king-sized bed. I appreciate room to toss and turn.
          On an outer deck, I would have a hot tub. Surrounding it would be a lush garden of green, and vibrant colour. Nestled amongst this would be a hammock.

© Copyright 2017 SandraLynn (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/915474-Houseboat-Haven