*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918791-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2131782
A place to store my Game of Thrones writings.
#918791 added August 28, 2017 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
House of Undying (Continuing a Martell story)
Story: Continuing story "Invalid Post"  
Word Count: 306

Later Keel drove off the base with Kylie in the passenger seat. He reached over and took her slender hand into his own. "I'm so sorry that you've been stressed out." He said softly. With a bright smile, he continued. "I have a surprise. I'm taking you on a picnic."

"A picnic? Keel, maybe not today, I.."

"No, we're going right now. Let me see a smile. It will be fun!" He looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Well, alright." Kylie dipped her head and grinned through a shy blush.

Keel pulled his Jeep off road and up to a pretty little lake. "Here we are my dear. Stay there, so I can come around and escort you out of your chariot."

Kylie giggled as Keel ran around to open the door for her. A quick reach into the back of the car, and he had a blanket and bag which contained a bottle of red and a cheese plate. He put his arm around her with his free arm, and together they walked down to the edge of the lake.

"Such a pretty view!" Kylie exclaimed as she took the blanket from him and spread it out on the ground.

Kylie looked at her with admiration. Her face beamed with a glowing smile, and the innocence of a lovely young lady. He doubted Xander's fears were correct, but deep down he needed to be sure for himself. He needed to put this nonsense away once and for all.

The couple sat on the blanket. Keel could feel the comfort of soft grass under the blanket. He took Kylie into his arms, and held her in an heartfelt embrace, wishing they could simply stay like that forever. That was the last of those thoughts before he stuck her in the neck with the serum syringe.








© Copyright 2017 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/918791-House-of-Undying-Continuing-a-Martell-story