*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922417-Chapter-Eleven---I-Want-Your-Body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Supernatural · #2138250
Life is not a fairytale. It's like a nightmare & for immortals it can be fucking endless.
#922417 added October 19, 2017 at 7:10pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Eleven - I Want Your Body
I head out to the training grounds to find Porter. He is leading a few of the guys from The Hell Hounds in some sparing matches. “Hey guys” I say as I jogged up. Riese turns his head to look at me and Porter takes the opportunity to clock his ass.

“Oh shit” I whisper.

Porter grins and yells at the men with his heavy British accent “Now remember. The enemy can sometimes be wrapped up in a beautiful package, like this little bird here for example”. He points at me. I just stand there all innocent and wave like a school girl.

“Now, I know most of you are thinking that this little bird here can’t knock a flea of a dog’s ass. I tell you, you’re all wrong. I’ve seen Lady Raelynne put most men to the mat and not break a sweat and that’s before she’s shifted.” I notice a couple of the guys give Porter a yeah right look. Not the thing to do. I learned that the hard way.

“Ok Lil’ Bird, I want to see what you remember and what you’ve learned since I last watched you spar,” Porter says, as he motions for me to step into the ring. “You there Winston, is it?” Porter asks.

“Yes, sir” Winston replies.

“You’re up first.” What Porter doesn’t know is I already beat Winston arm-wrestling. I look at the apprehension in Winston’s eyes as I shake my head as if to say sorry man. Winston steps in the ring and stand across from me as Porter grabs both our hands and says, “I want a good clean fight and no biting understand?” I somehow get the feeling Porter was talking only to me. Porter walks out of the ring and shouts, “begin”.

I stand in the center of the ring with my legs shoulder width apart and my arms folded across my chest. Winston paces back and forth several times across the ring as if he is waiting for me to make the first move.

Porter yells, “Ok ladies are you going to start this today or not?”

Winston and I both run at each other at the same time. He catches me around the waist and we both fall. I punch him in the ribs a couple of times before we hit the ground. As soon as I’m down, I roll over on my stomach and throw him off me before he has the chance to pin me down. He quickly charges back at me as I throw a right hook, catching him right in the jaw. Winston realizes, I’m not pulling any punches. He cocks his head sideways and spits a mouthful of blood on the ground not breaking eye-contact. He starts to walk back and forth again.

Riese and the other men are standing outside the ring yelling at him to hit me already. “I don’t hit woman” he yells. I just stand looking at him. I watch Birdy pace back and forth in my head. She has already sized him up and knows he isn’t a real threat, not as a human at least.

I decide it’s time to have some fun. I start to growl deep down in my stomach, letting it build until the dirt starts to vibrate under my feet. I watch Riese smirk. He is standing behind Winston and tells him, “Dude, you better be ready to hit her or she is going to take your ass out.”

I launch myself at Winston as fast as I can and walk up his body. I have my legs wrapped around his head facing him before he can take a single breath. I pull his face upwards with my hands, look down at him square in the eyes and with grin from ear-to-ear say, “I bet you never thought you’d have your face between my legs.”

Everyone started laughing and Porter yells, “Hells, Raelynne I can’t believe you said that.”

Now I don’t know if Winston’s face is turning red from embarrassment or the fact that I am slowing cutting off his oxygen supply. I look up and grin at Porter.

Next thing I know, I’ve been punched in the breast. I instantly let go of Winston’s face to grab my throbbing boob. I yell at Winston, “You fucking hit me in the tit.”

Winston grins and as he falls straight backwards he says, “Oh my dear Lady Wallace, you would know if I had my face between your legs.” He lands flat on his back, me straddling his chest with my crotch mere inches from his mouth. Next thing I know Winston grabs both my knees and holds them down and is now running his tongue from my knee-cap to mid-thigh.

I bolt off him and run out of the ring like I’ve just been electrocuted. I look over at Porter and he is laughing so hard he looks like he is about to piss his pants. I look back at Winston and glare at him as I continue to rub my breats with one hand and trying to wipe slobber off my thigh with the other. He just gives me a wink and a wicked grin. “Hey, everything is fair in love and war. Need me to rub that for you?” he says pointing at my breast.

Porter waves a white towel in the air as if surrendering, laughing uncontrollably. He somehow manages to yell out “Take five gents.” He motions for me to come stand next to him. I stand where I am not moving, with my arms folded across my chest and my hip cocked sideways just looking at him dumbfounded. Porter walks over to me trying to keep a straight face and compose himself

By now I’m just beyond pissed. “Damn it Porter, it’s not funny. That really hurt”. I whine.

He busts out laughing again. “Raelynne, that was a fair fight and you know it. Admit he beat you.”

I glare at him and stomp my foot. “How was that a fair fight?” I ask. “There’s nothing fair about hitting a woman in the tit. Shall I kick you in the nuts so you have an idea what it feels like, cause I will do it?” I ask him.

Porter shakes his head no and looks at me with a serious look on his face. “No doubt you would, but Raelynne, you have to understand, not all men will be gentlemen on the battlefield. Don’t hold a grudge. Winston only did what I told him to do.”

“He what? Oh you…I can’t believe it. You told him to punch me in the tit? Are you serious?” I yell at Porter as I start to walk off.

Porter runs after me and says “Yes, I did little bird because I knew you would never expect something like that from someone like him. Winston is the embodiment of a true gentlemen. My job is to prepare you for anything and anyone.”

“Oh, you don’t get to call me little bird after something like that. I’m…I’m so pissed at you now I can barely see straight” I say as I continue to rub my breast.

Porter pouts and looks down at me. “Do you need to go nurse that breast of yours” and completely loses it realizing what he just said.

I look him in the eye and say, “Fuck you. Here’s your little bird Porter” flipping him off as I stomp and storm away.

Winston sees me storming off and runs to catch up to me. “Raelynne, please stop. I really want to apologize and say how sorry I am. I don’t want you to be mad at me.”

I know he is trying to apologize and feels bad at what Porter had him do. I stop walking and look up at him. “Winston, I can’t be mad at you since I know it was Porter that put you up to doing that but, right now I just want to be by myself”.

Winston grabs my hand as I try and walk away. I stop and look down at our hands then gaze at his face. “Raelynne, I have to confess, Porter didn’t put me up to licking your thigh” he says with a wide grin blushing.

I don’t know what to say. I hadn’t considered he improvised that part. I thought Porter had put him up to that as well.

Winston moves closer to me. “Raelynne, I would never intentionally hurt you unless it was something to help you. You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Winston bends down and I realize he is about to try and kiss me so I pull away.

All I can think about is the kiss from last night and how I don’t want anyone else to kiss me and this makes me angry. I don’t want to have feelings for anyone right now. It isn’t fair that suddenly I am faced with the fact, I may have found my mate.

Winston must have thought I was angry at him. He looks at me and says in a hurt voice, “I’m sorry Raelynne. I miss understood. No hard feelings”. Before I can say anything, he jogs away.

Suddenly, I hear my father over the mind link. “Raelynne, dear, where are you?”

Out at the training grounds, why?” I ask.

“I need you to come to my study immediately please,” he responds.

Is everything okay?” I ask and receive no response. So, I take off running to the pack-house.
© Copyright 2017 Lyrae Duff-Holmes (UN: lyrae31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lyrae Duff-Holmes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922417-Chapter-Eleven---I-Want-Your-Body