*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928256-Rotten-Lawyers-and-Bad-Cops
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#928256 added February 4, 2018 at 3:52pm
Restrictions: None
Rotten Lawyers and Bad Cops
If you follow the news on the current political scandal you must be a bit bewildered by all that's happening.

The chickens, in the prophetic words of Reverend Jeremiah Wright, are coming home to roost. The Obama regime is being revealed as the most corrupt in American political history. What the infamous Four Page Memo shows is a nexus between the Clinton campaign, the Department of Justice (DOJ), and The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), where top tier appointed bureaucrats sought to undermine the election process and when that didn't work, COLLUDED in a plot aimed at impeachment. What takes this treasonous behavior to the next level is not that they tried to get dirt on President Trump, using the powerful tools of national intelligence, but that in failing to find it, they manufactured the dirt. Think about that... MANUFACTURING DIRT! DIRT CONJURED OUT OF THIN AIR. This is what the DOJ and FBI resorted to, as a last recourse, to try and frame President Trump. How he's managed to survive, in the face of such a vile and unscrupulous opposition, is testimony to a resonating message and a president, working tirelessly to make America great again.

What's revealed in this memo is not the last word; more is coming in a soon to be released Inspector General report. This memo is important because if offers proof, a smoking gun, of how a FISA warrant was obtained, using manufactured dirt, to get permission to spy on an opposition political candidate and party. Keep in mind that the Trump campaign and administration are newcomers on the national scene. They've not been around long enough to seriously practice the collusion they're accused of. The Democrats, on the other hand, have a well established network in place, still staffed by Obama appointees, quietly carrying out the work of the Resistance. The FISA warrant was never intended to snare Carter Page..., it was designed to "put a nose under the tent," to listen in on and fish for dirt that could be used against Trump. The conspirators behind this scheme are experts on pulling the strings of government and have written the game plan that defines what COLLUSION really is. It was not collusion between President Trump and some outsiders..., it was collusion between Hillary Clinton, the DOJ, and the FBI... a COLLUSION between rotten lawyers and bad cops, inside the box.... who despised the incoming president and were hell bent on his destruction.





© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928256-Rotten-Lawyers-and-Bad-Cops