*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929931-On-the-First-Sunday-in-March-2018
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#929931 added March 4, 2018 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
On the First Sunday in March 2018
Jamál (Beauty), 3 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness) 174 B.E. - Sunday, March 4, 2018

First Sunday in March 2018

On the first Sunday in March 2018, I listed to the Long Healing Prayer as I compose this first entry of the week of March 4-10. As I listens, I pause my typing to let my soul ascend upon the words to the Temple of the All-Glorious. Listening to or reading this prayer calms and helps to refocus my thoughts, which can sometimes wander from what I am doing or supposed to be doing. This morning I am supposed to be considering my accomplishments of the past seven days.


The week of February 25-March 3, was a good week. In that week, I celebrated Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há) by reading the prayer that Baha'u'llah revealed for The Days of Há. Next year, I'll have to do a little more than just say the prayer for those days, because I feel as if I could have did more in celebration. I completed the February "Invalid Item and began the March activities for that group. I completed an entry in "My Life Is A Poem and started another. I finished reading some of the articles in the "God Speaks Again"1 series by Kenneth E. Bower. I, also, read some other articles posted on BahaiTeachings.org2. Finally, I finished some writing items for other challenges or contests on writing.com.

My plans for the week of March 4-10 are simple and, some of them, tentative. On Monday, March 5, I have an appointment to have my toenails clipped. The rest of the week, I will make blog entries in my writing.com and offsite blogs. I am participating in "I Write in 2018, "Invalid Item, "Invalid Item, "Project Write World, reviewing, and some writing contests. There several things offline, besides Monday appointment, that I have to do, which means that some of the online stuff may become tentative projects.

Footnotes
1  http://bahaiteachings.org/series/god-speaks-again
2  http://bahaiteachings.org/


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929931-On-the-First-Sunday-in-March-2018