*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936922-Lifes-Challenges
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#936922 added June 25, 2018 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Life's Challenges
Blog City - DAY 1651 June 25,2018

Prompt: In an interview, Charles Krauthammer said, about his paralysis, “I made a promise to myself on day one [after my injury]. I was not going to allow it to alter my life. You get two choices. You can be hopeless and despairing, or you can live your life. And to me, there was basically no option.”

What are some of those difficult things you do not let to change your life? If you do not want to write about yourself, write about someone you know or even a story character.

I am always inspired and amazed by people who have a spirit of positivity and perseverance. No matter what life throws at them or how devastating it might seem, they are able to make the choice to live and love life despite all of it. One man even is a motivational speaker... Nick Vujicic. This guy is amazing! And his sense of humour rocks!



As for my own difficult times.... I try to remember that there is always someone who is having a worse time of it than me. That helps me to be able to step up and face what it is. I also put my faith in God and remember that He will never give me more than I can handle.
Life struggles make us appreciate the good times. They build character. And it helps to remember that 'this too shall pass'.

© Copyright 2018 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936922-Lifes-Challenges