*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942329-Motivational-Monday-Gods-Loves-Us-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#942329 added October 1, 2018 at 6:45pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: God's Loves Us and Gratitude List
Kamál (Perfection), 5 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Monday, October 1, 2018

"Surely the Creator loves His creatures. It would be impossible to find an artist who does not love his own production. Have you ever seen a man who did not love his own actions? Even though they be bad actions, he loves them. How ignorant, therefore, the thought that God, Who created man, educated and nurtured him, surrounded him with all blessings, made the sun and all phenomenal existence for his benefit, bestowed upon him tenderness and kindness and then did not love him."
'Abdu'l-Baha12

I began a new series on BahaiTeachings.org   by Simon Ward called The Way the Creator Sees Us  . The first installment is Does God Really Love Me?  , and it emphasizes--with the use of quotes by 'Abdul-Baha from The Promulgation of Universal Peace--that God does love humanity. God loves humanity unconditionally, and show that love everyday. I suspect that the reason many people don't see God's love is that they either don't believe in God, or they don't think they are lovable.


Gratitude List for 5 Mashíyyat

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletO* ...that "Paradise received an awardicon for second place in Round 8 of Endings are The New Beginnings contest.
         *BulletO* ...that I was able to write 359 words for today's entry in "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS titled "My Goals for October.
         *BulletO* ...that I have 3,480,709 GPs in my Gift Points account this afternoon.
         *BulletO* ...for the clouds that partly cover the sky, because it makes the day cooler.
         *BulletO* ...that I can make coffee by brewing it instead of boiling it.

Another series of articles I plan to read is A Musical Journey through The Seven Valleys with Paloma Piano   by Shadi Toloui-Wallace. The first article is The Mystical Art of Social Transformation   and the second article is How Can Art Transform Society?  . I'll begin this series either later today or tomorrow afternoon. However, right now I need to do a few reviews and decide on a contest to enter this week.

Footnotes
1  The Promulgation of Universal Peace, page 267.
2  Quoted in "Does God Really Love Me?" by Simon Ward.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942329-Motivational-Monday-Gods-Loves-Us-and-Gratitude-List