*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943980-Perfection-and-Hope
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#943980 added October 22, 2018 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
Perfection and Hope
Kamál (Perfection), 7 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 175 B.E. - Monday, October 22, 2018


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1771
“One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn't exist.....Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.” Stephen Hawking I guess this means we’re all in this together. What do you think about imperfection?

Perfection

I disagree because there are degrees of perfection in the universe. I look at a rose, I think it is a perfect specimen of a rose. A week or so later, I see another rose, with a different color, and seen in it as a perfect rose. In both cases, I am right because the second rose has a higher degree of perfection than the first rose.


Perfection is a spiritual attribute, a characteristic of the Almighty Unknowable Creator of the universe. Because we cannot know the Almighty directly and our minds cannot understand Divine Perfection, we have to have examples of this. We can see examples of Divine Perfection in the Manifestations of God, who reflect the attributes of God to us. Examples of Divine Perfection can be seen in Christ, Mohammad, Buddha, the Bab, and Baha'u'llah (to name just a few).

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2164
Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us. Samuel Smiles Let this quote inspire your blog entry.

Hope

Hope is movement!
It is always going forward
toward an unseen,
and possibly unknown
destination.


Hope is knowing
that the shadow following
is yesterday's fears,
and desires
attempting to hang on.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943980-Perfection-and-Hope