*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945237-Where-my-life-is-now
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#945237 added November 9, 2018 at 4:43pm
Restrictions: None
Where my life is now
I look at the blog link time line and see that it has been four years since my last entry.
No I have not been living under a bridge.
No I have not been without a computer.
No I have not been in a coma. And....
Not I was not abducted by aliens.

I just did not care to write. My life has been full. It has been active and is has been good and bad.
Bad first.
I have lost some of the most wonderful animals I have ever had. Dorianne has been recognized. I still feel her loss. But next was Princess Beauty. She was my heart. My angel. My little girl. She was sick. I cannot go into the description of her problems but I felt that she was taken away too early. I will never forget the surprised look on her face as the final chemicals flowed through the needle into her body to stop her heart. I felt that I had betrayed her. I knew that she did not want to go.
Next were the dogs Sophie and Diamond. Sophie had arthritis but again I felt that she had more time.
Diamond was more serious. He had a tumor in his brain. This wonderful, brave and friendly little hero had too many seizures. I feel that the combination of Tramadol the arthritis med and the anti seizure med reduced his threshold for seizures. He was lost, in my opinion by a bad decision by the vet. She had been warned not to use these two meds together by the emergency room veterinarian dismissal summary. Diamond paid the price. My husband and I loved that boy so much.
Good next
I got married to a wonderful man. He does many things to bring me joy. His sense of humor is almost like mine. He is intelligent and kind. That combination is hard to find. We have been married almost two years and I still appreciate his patience with me in my times of hyperventilating over a black bag work and other things that any newlywed wife needs to learn. Learning to be married is hard. Learning to think for two instead of one is hard also.
Next, we are moving to another state. My parents are gone, my brothers are married themselves and my house is falling apart. In the new state, a new home is awaiting. I am very grateful for a new beginning.
So I think I have updated me and my super life. It is good. I am thankful for what I now have. I want to write more and help others. I will try to give my life purpose by praying and paying back to others to show my appreciation for what I have been blessed with. God is really good. He is taking me, or us to somewhere we can be his little helpers. I hope we can always remember that he was good to us first.
Thank you God!

© Copyright 2018 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945237-Where-my-life-is-now