*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960653-Now-that-Im-Here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#960653 added June 11, 2019 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Now that I'm Here
Here I am. Yes look! Look! Inside the computer. Thinking what I want to say.
I am married. But I think I was the last time.
We have moved to Oklahoma. And I will NEVER do that trip again. (unless I am unconscious or tied up.)
I have lived in my new home for almost 6 weeks. I've met my husband's side of the family and they certainly know me. I try not to act bossy because I still need to learn more of the others. We now have 5 cats, and 2 dogs. Casina is a great little friend for Balto. They play a little rough but each one loves the games and wrestling they do. I even think that they are in love. Casina seems upset when I take Balto for a walk but she does not have a collar or tags. To let her go free would be a disaster.
My cats are doing okay. They are also getting used to Balto. (a one year old Husky who is still chewing up things and making a mess.) Balto has even more toys than I had as a child. He lets Casina chew the stuffing out of the toy which means that it must be disposed of via garbage can, and replaced.
I am enjoying the lovely nights here in Broken Arrow. I see many beautiful sunsets here. I have sent some texts with pictures to my brother the meteorologist who is impressed.
Most of the mornings are delightfully cool. When I check my weather app, Houston is usually in the 70s while we are in the high 50s or mid 60s. I even get bothered when the high for the day is the 80s. Houston is in the 90s. So why am I complaining. I'm not.
Since I have arrived we have had one 4.5 earthquake on 5/12 and one big tornado scare 5/14. We had to go to the Family Safe room. We stayed for about 30 minutes but for four adult people in a standing room only, was a bit much. I now am sure that I am claustrophobia. BIG TIME! Oh did I mention that it was 12:30 Am?
Recently I was driven through Tulsa by my husband who identified important parts that involved his childhood and those of other family members. Quite a nice town.
I could say more but I'll try to make a Blog/Journal. I would like to turn this into a story but let's see how this works out first. I need to keep my writing skills active. This is a good way and I'm sure there is going to be a lot more that will be happening. I just hope that it is not more tornado business. Head for the Family Safe Room.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960653-Now-that-Im-Here