*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961258-Dog-chases-dog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#961258 added June 20, 2019 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Dog chases dog
I would have bet anyone that there would be a check for the purchase of my Overbrook house in my hands right now. No. There was a problem in another state that caused the check to be undelivered. My husband and I waited all day for FedEx to come. We did not do any thing that would make a lot of noise so we could hear the door bell ring. Late this afternoon Stan found out about a weather problem that caused pick up and delivery to be ceased for a while.
But I think that I am not continuing the real topic/purpose of the blog which was our trip to Broken Arrow and first month here.
Hm....
We have met another dog named Cosina. She is about four years old and is the pet of Stan's step grandson. Balto really has forged a great playmate relationship with her. He loves to run and she can chase him .
ALERT The battery power is less than 10%.
I'll try to finish tomorrow.
Bye

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961258-Dog-chases-dog